Slips of paper
To play "How Well Does The Bride Know The Gum?", write individual questions about the groom on pieces of paper. You should interview the groom before the party so you can learn all sorts of crazy things about him.
Some question ideas:
1. What was kind of animal was his first pet?
2. What was its name?
3. What is his favorite music group?
4. What is his favorite color?
5. What is his favorite meal that the bride has made?
6. What was the worst meal?
7. How many times does the groom fart a day? (This is my favorite one.)
8. Does the groom plan to put the seat down?
9. Will he take out the garbage?
10. What is the wildest place they have ever made whoopie?
11. How old is his oldest pair of underwear?
12. How old was he when he had his first kiss, etc.
13. What day did he say is their anniversary?
14. What exact words did he say when he asked her to marry him?
15. What is his favorite football team?
16. What is his favorite car?
17. What brand of beer does he drink?
18. Will his wife be getting him "one from the fridge" after they are married?
19. When was the last time he dusted under his bed?
20. What does he like on his pizza?
Add some juicy questions and this game will be a big hit. Questions that have yes/no answers, or use numbers, specific days, or times are really good.
Have bachelorette party guests take turns asking the bride the questions. Every time she gets one wrong she has to put a piece of bubble gum (no sticks!) in her mouth. It is pretty funny when she tries answering the last few questions around a huge mouthful of gum.